- Employer: GEICO
- Type of Position: Internship
- Industry: Business Management and Administration
- Location: Various locations , AL
- Salary Range:
Supervisor Leadership Program, Management Training
GEICO is looking for bright, driven college seniors and graduates to join our accelerated Supervisor Leadership Program. In this Management Trainee program, you will learn all about what makes GEICO the fastest growing auto insurer in the U.S., and be provided the foundation for leading teams in one of our four major insurance operations: Sales, Customer Service, Auto Damage or Claims.
The goal of this program is to develop GEICO’s future business leaders!
This fast-track program is an excellent opportunity to experience a growing and critical component of our insurance business, and advance to a supervisor position with strong opportunities to advance further. In order to one day lead a team, you will first:
· Attend industry-leading training and pass necessary insurance exams
· Work on projects that are critical to the department’s success
· Receive mentoring from management
· Work to meet goals and achieve top results
· Demonstrate your leadership potential
· Coach associates and assist in their career development
· Attend management preparation classes toward the end of your program
Individuals chosen for this selective management training program are high performers who exhibit strong leadership skills and are focused on building a career. The opportunity for advancement is up to you, as participants advance based upon performance. Associates who started in this leadership program have been promoted to supervisors, trainers, managers and even directors!
· Bachelor's degree in a business-related field, or a degree and completion of at least 4 core business courses (Accounting I & II, Finance, Statistics, Business Law, Marketing, Macro / Micro Economics or Information Systems)
· At least a 3.2 cumulative undergraduate GPA
· Demonstrated leadership experience on campus, within the community and/or at work
· Solid computer, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Highly effective communication and presentation skills
· Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
· U.S. work authorization; sponsorship is not available for this program
Among GEICO's outstanding benefits are:
· Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
· 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
· Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
· Flexible spending accounts
· On-site fitness and dining facilities
· Associate clubs and volunteer activities
· Business casual dress and more!
Required Education and Experience: