- Employer: U.S. LABOR DEPARTMENT
- Type of Position: Internship
- Industry: Business Management and Administration
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Salary Range:
US-DOL OFCCP Internship Opportunities
US-DOL OFCCP Internship Opportunities are open to undergraduate college students, as well as graduate and law students in a wide degree of majors including Business, Criminal Justice, Government, Communications, English, and Journalism.. This is a credit only internship program, not a paid program. A transit subsidy is provided for interns who commute on SEPTA and PATCO only.
This is a great opportunity to use your creativity, gain real-world, government and labor law enforcement experience, hone your writing skills, add to your professional portfolio, and contribute to meaningful projects!
• Conducting case research
• Interviewing & contacting complainants & persons of interest
• Data Analysis
• Compliance Investigation Assistance
• Light administrative work
• Participants must have good written & verbal communication abilities, basic computer skills, and a professional and positive attitude
• Hours are flexible, but students should be able to meet the minimum time commitment of 8-10 hours/week as well as any specific conditions from their educational institution.
• Bi-lingual students are encouraged to apply
Required Education and Experience:
HOW TO APPLY:
Email a cover letter, resume, & three (3) references to:
Thomas Collins, Director, Planning and Support , OFCCP Mid-Atlantic Region
APPLICATIONS FOR THE SUMMER 2013 SEMESTER MUST BE RECEIVED BY
May 10, 2013. SELECTIONS WILL BE MADE WITHIN 10 DAYS OF SUBMISSION
Interested candidates should contact Thomas Collins at 215-861-5766, Collins.email@example.com