- Employer: AR Systems
- Type of Position: Internship
- Industry: Business Management and Administration
- Location: Edison, NJ
- Salary Range: 00,000.00
Key Duties / Responsibilities
* Create measurable and testable requirements that will be used to determine engineering design, architecture, and development
* Document requirements in Team Foundation Server
* Develop use cases, UML models, and diagrams
* Provide technical and functional support for the project team, participating in requirement reviews, design reviews, and documentation reviews
* Participate effectively in team meetings and lead requirement reviews
* Assist Product Management with creation of actionable, functional specifications and trackingbusiness and functional requirements
* Manage requirement traceability
Experience / Skills / Abilities Required
* Business Systems or Technical Analysis in a role that required in-depth feasibility, data analysis, expertise in technical systems including participation in testing activities.
*Experience or knowledge with requirements gathering, documentation, hands-on detailed systems and data modeling.
* Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently within established budgets and time lines.
* Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new and changing technologies, applications and solutions.
* Requires excellent communication, organization, leadership, time management, and solution-oriented skills.
* Must be a team player with the ability to identify issues and be proactive in driving solutions.
* Demonstrate critical thinking and judgment in delivering projects aligned with clients and organizational objectives.
* Strong background in requirements analysis for products involving hardware and firmware preferred.
* Solid software development and application implementation background a plus.
* Experience creating test plans a plus.
Required Education and Experience:
Education: Bachelor*s or Master's Degree preferred, related experience and training/education will be considered too.
Please do send your resume to email@example.com